// As a trend forecaster and innovative knitwear designer, I drive to inspire, create and push for change in the fashion industry //
Working with leading UK brands, I have experience in all areas of the design process:
- // reporting future macro influences
- // building innovative trend concepts
- // researching sustainable design innovations
- // creating new materials, shapes and knitwear silhouettes
- // designing fashion-forward knitwear ranges
Alongside providing a unique trend viewpoint, I am well versed in constructing textiles; creating new yarn and material concepts that are directional yet commercial. Being an advocate of conscious design practises, I have in-depth knowledge of sustainable and ethical fashion practises.
My creative and lateral thinking stretches beyond the fashion industry, as I explore inspiration from art, history, interiors, lifestyle and more.
I am now based in Berlin. Having spent most of my design career in London, this artistic and creative European city brings a fresh perspective to my trend and fashion designing.